Monday, January 01, 2007

and then my sister came..and the sky was grey


on a rainy day, cheche, aunty and I went out for lunch and then to the Burrow's collection a.k.a a really rich guy with nothing better to do then collect stuff.

There was the thinker...the famous sculpture that Pierre likes to imitate. :) and this is my interpretation of the sculpture - thought is never still. ;)

There was the chinese girl...a.k.a The SookieWernie. a rare one of the kind creation by the Almighty. :)

I'm getting ahead of myself however, first, there was lunch. hehe Lunch was at the Art Lovers Cafe, the McKintosh Building, the famous Scottish architect.

We each had a two course meal. cheche opted for soup and a main, aunty and I had a main and desert. but while waiting, we had a cuppa and complimentary toffee.


to be continued..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home