Monday, January 01, 2007

The Last Supper


This was my last meal in Malaysia before I left for Glasgow...Japanese at RAKU ZEN!! YUMMY... it was by special request and mainly because I wanted soft shell crab rolls a.k.a. spider rolls. Everything else was good...but was just not what I was there for ie.e The Rolls :)

Special unagi rolls- special because they weren't called unagi rolls. It had avocado, omelette and other stuff. Fancy-schmancy.

And this was beef hotpot...I have to confess I wasn't paying attention to any of the names of the food...hehee..

More hotpot....

And finally...the simple yet very effective vegetable tempura :)

Today's photos were brought to you by the letter K for Koko.

And once again, I have to apologise for the lack of food narration. I was very hungry that night... possibly a bit too hungry.... *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home