Monday, January 01, 2007

llama, llama, DUCK!!!!


This years Christmas was a nice quiet affair at home. It started with church in the morning then we went home to clean up the house (yes, even on Christmas day) and cook lunch.

And lunch...what a lunch!!! We had our (newly established) traditional roast duck with orange sauce from Checkers. It was G.O.O.D. Uncle Tan really redeemed himself from the 'bad' duck last year (that I wasn't around for). The meat was succulent and the skin to die for!!!! It was really that good :)

Koko made salad (under mummy's instructions) that was very nice and fresh and crunchy. I do say he sliced everything so nice and thin by hand.











And I made my mushroom bolognese with polenta which I thought was very nice although some others said was interesting. What do they know.... lol...

It was all in all a very nice Christmas.

God, thank you for Christ's birth and the beginning of redemption's plan. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home