Thursday, January 11, 2007

Shaking off the blues


I went out for dinner yesterday and then to the bulk store to buy chocolates for a study. the amount of chocolate bars I bought is pretty disgusting..but cheap. lol. I bought a "party mix" which consists of kit kat, aero, smarties and coffee crunch. each pack has 16 bars (normal size). I bought 14 packs. Do the math.

It's amazing how I was in Glasgow just last week, it feels like I've been in Waterloo forever.
Since I emptied my fridge before I left, I went grocery shopping when I came back.
I made a number of dishes..but I was too lazy to take pictures. :S
Anyway, green curry, chicken tandoori and sambal. mmmm..
no skill - just magic in a box (or rather bag). :P

But now I'm back with the "stately graham biscuit". I wanted a traditional..idiot proof recipe - so I turned to the recipe provided by Anson Mills. The only changes I made was that I didn't roll out the dough - I shaped it into a log and sliced it. it's a lot easier and faster...and I don't have a cookie cutter.
It tastes pretty good - a nice breakfast. I don't have honey, so I have wildberries jam on the side and Queen Anne's tea. :D
Do they look stately or what? as stately as the empire building..that's what I think. heehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home