Monday, June 11, 2007

Granola Bars



I'm trying to finish some of my stuff...

So I made granola bars! Yummy.

I had a bag of Bob's Red Mill Muesli which I bought to make oatmeal cookies. But tak jadi. So couple of days ago, I said to myself "gotta finish that muesli".

But what?

But how??

Yogurt, muesli and fruits.


Mmm.

But..I don't have yogurt.

So, granola bars.

But I don't have hunny.

No worries! I found this recipe.
Instead of hunny, she made it with butter-toffee kinda thingamajig.

4 tablespoons butter

2 1/2 tablespoons corn syrup

1/3 cup maple syrup

1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
Perfect!

I used muesli, hazelnuts (filberts), some almonds and some leftover chopped toblerone.
Delicious!!


I also tried making Tai Gao Meen. But tak jadi.
I'm not sure whether it's the gan sui..maybe I put a drop too much. or whether it's the baking soda.
Either way, bluek. Inedible.
Fortunately I'm going back next Friday! WOOhhhooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
I just want to be home. Although maybe in a month's time, I'll write - I just want to be back at Waterloo. haha

Anyway, it looks alright. So here's a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home