Friday, May 18, 2007

Making bread one more time


Hello.
Ok. So I tried the recipe one more time..failed again. grrr..

This time everything worked well until I shaped it. Perhaps I deflated it too much? Or could it be due to the skipping of the "rounding and resting step"?

:S

Ok. I guess I'll try again. I folded it 3 times before putting it the fridge..and that worked better than just folding it twice.

Also the oven temperature was a little off I think. It didn't seem hot enough. No holes...
:(
I don't know what crumb texture this is suppose to be..but it's still quite yummy. It's more like normal white bread instead of the usual chewy french bread texture.

oh well..
c'est la vie.

I'm going off to a CF retreat. :)
Hopefully it'll go well...
i hope.
*hopeful*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the red wine in the cup picture? I can't see anything.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home