Friday, March 27, 2009

Pao Shmao

So...yeah..pao...
Now, you know I really like Paos right. :)
Kaya pao, cha siew pao, plain pao..(but not tai pao!)
But I have to say..pao from a packet..maybe not the best lah. :)


So I followed the instructions..but I didn't add sugar. So maybe this makes a big difference.

It was very easy to make but I really didn't like the taste. I don't know. Maybe I'll try again.

I had planned to eat pao for lunch but..I couldn't go ahead with it. I ate one though. :)
So instead..
Indo MEE with cucumber and hard boiled egg. mm.

Anyway, I was quite disappointed with the pao experience.
So then I thought - hey, English Muffins!

I don't need an oven for that. :)

I found two recipes - one from Reinhart, and the other from Delia.
I settled for Reinhart although I think I'll try Delia's recipe one of these days.
Look at these lovelies. :)
Yay! English muffins ready!
Looking good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home