Sunday, November 05, 2006

I still like presents

I organised a belated birthday/ post exams/ pre results dinner with my old classmates last Saturday. We ate at Tiamo 2 on Lygon St...mostly Italian. Food was good, not great BUT...BUT...the PRESENTS!!!

It really was totally unexpected and I am so touched. Some of them chipped in to get me a 2G SanDisk mp3 player. Like Sook Ning said, they were probably sick of hearing me in perpetual dilemma of to buy or not to buy . Jennifer got me a Nine West wallet. Felix told me that he didn't want to share in the mp3 player cause he wanted to buy me his own gift- he got me the hot pink photo frame & the butterfly box & plate. And Natasha got me a cross pendant and chain....the cross has the dead Christ on it so I'm a bit hmmmm...

If you look at the picture...there's also a pair of earrings there which my closest pharmacist at work MADE for me. It was modelled after a pair I saw & liked in a magazine.



And this is a close up of the mp3 player...doesn't it look good!!!!! I stayed up till late figuring it out and putting songs on it. AND it allows for a micro SD memory card. AND you can store photos. AND it has a replaceble rechargable battery. AND ...I have a mp3 player!!!


So, if I complain about my lack of friends and my sad state of affairs, I give you full permission to smack me *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home