Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And there was one


Sorry for the silence. Things have been busy, but rest assure the cooking goes on. :)
This was the chocolate cake I made for my friend. I passed it out during class..no one asked for seconds. :S Kristen told me today that it was really good but since it was during class, no one dared to ask for more?
;)
I don't know. anyway, very very chocolatey. And I went budget - so PC organic 70% chocolate=1.99 (vs. Lindt 2.99), and PC bitter sweet chocolate = 3.99 (vs. Lindt ..1000? :P ) and PC decadent chocolate chips. Ok, but they liked it so I conclude that it is the *ahem* skill that matters and not the ingredients.
...
hahahha.
I also made sourmilk-sourdough buns. Quite nice.
I toast them and have them with my vegetable soup. mm








And..
I also made ....che-che's favourite.
The real star of the night. heehee. Wish you were here che. :)

















No no..wait che. I know you will really like this..:P

Yeah ok. No esthetics lah..but when you are cooking for yourself, and you are tired of piping the meringue, hehe. this is what you get. yes, a blob of meringue goodness. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home