Sunday, January 28, 2007

i'm baacccckkkkkk

Hello.....

Sorry, I'm sorry I haven't updated anything for so long. First, there really isn't anything about food to write about- potatoes and bread is a description that should suffice. Second, my internet connection a bit cacat. Or, could be my computer's a bit cacat. Either way...something wasn't connecting.

We just had picture day today and so I thought I'ld post some up

Winter wonderland- the one and only day of snow so far and my first in many, many, many years...This was taken through the windows of my dining hall. I did go out and play snowballs..I LIKE SNOW!!


This is most of my class trying to balance on one chair during circus school. Hehee...it's supposed to give us ideas for outreach but it's so much fun. I get to climb the most on people cause I'm the shortest.

And this is your poser sister..hahahhaaa....took me so long to get this right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home