Monday, April 30, 2007

banana cake

I should be doing work now..but I'm distracted.

My mind keeps going to the 2 bananas sitting on the table. Just resting. Enjoying their time on the table.

....

BANANA CAKE!!!!!

heehee!!

Ok. I have choices choices choices.

First up,
1. David Lebovitz's banana cake.
I've never tried his recipes but word on the street is that its gooodd. He also has a roasted banana ice cream recipe. mmm..
2. Cleotide's flambe banana and caramelized pecans
I usually make this..It's good. ;) But I'm wondering whether I should try something different.
3. Il Forno's Jamaican Banana Bread
Ok. I am randomly picking blogs from Cream Puff's links..and MOST people have banana bread. But I don't want ordinary banana bread, or banana bread with some chocolate chips tossed in..no, I want something interesting and different..

Or..at least I hope it will be interesting and different. :)

If you can find another recipe that you think looks yummy, pass me the link too. :D
(I'm not sure who "you" refers to..since I think only 5 people read this blog. hehe)

Anyway, ok. I guess I have to try to do some work before night turns into morning..

Cheeriosss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home