Saturday, September 06, 2008

Back in Montreal


Hihi!
So I'm back in Montreal. I survived the first week, by God's grace. I'm sleeping alot..like from 10pm to 7am! :S
Anyway, so don't have any pictures of Montreal yet. But here are some from my visit back home. :)

Clinical is obviously very different from social psychology. Tons of classes, so please continue to pray for me that God will give me the strength and wisdom and knowledge to do well in these classes especially for the practical stuff.
(mafily)

Hm. other than that ar..not much to say lar. Just ordered my laptop. yay! It'll come in handy.
I have a long to do list. Wah..not used to doing school work anymore! haha.


My lab mates seem nice. I know 2 of them sort of. There's a new guy too..he's kinda fun.

The fam..

Anyway, should get going now..

Love you all,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home