Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snowy winter days and nights


So apparently it's snowing a lot all over North America.
W said that it might snow in Los Angeles too!

I went to church on Sunday night - it was more like a cell group because it was at Ben's house.
On the way home, I took a couple of pictures.

Yesterday I thought, it would be nice to have a ginger cookie. ONE ginger cookie..
I was probably primed by the Gingerbread man that I saw in Premiere Moisson. So when I got home, I was like "hm..I really want a ginger cookie. I wonder if the gingerbread man I saw was really gingerbread man or just a cookie in the shape gingerbread man. ...hm..maybe if it is just a plain cookie, I'll buy ginger cake. but what am i going to do with a whole cake??". Talk about "for the want of a ginger cookie".
Anyway, I spoke to mafily yesterday and we decided a ginger cookie was the way to go.
On the way to the grocery store today, I stopped by Premiere Moisson and to my joy, it was a gingerbread cookie!!
hehe
So I took some photos of my gingerbread man.

Looking smart and snazzy
Out of the package and onto a plate.
Hanging out with the Java man.
Hanging out with Mr. Nokia.
Calling someone..I'm not sure who..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home