Friday, April 09, 2010

breakfasts!

Hey! It's been so long since I updated this site. So this will just be a bunch of stuff that I've been up to. :)

Lisa and Gaelle are my friends from U and also my breakfast buddies. Which usually means breakfast before class. Anyway, I made Lisa breakfast for her birthday.

hash, cheese and spinach omelette, buckwheat crepes with nutella and poached pears
Gaelle with her bowl of fruit!

AND coincidentally, they won the raffle for the Haiti Fundraiser. What are the odds? Two different people picked their names. well, the odds are 1/5 for each actually. :)

So here they are, Gaelle looking very happy with her BREAKFAST pizza! i used the pizza dough from Peter Reinhart. Very nice
breakfast pizza. with mushroom, bacon, shredded ham (seriously inspired move!), and an egg. Topped with smoked mozarella and emmenthal cheese. baked at 550 degrees for 8 minutes.

Lisa was concerned that she didn't look nice! haha. so they are prepping her before the "photo shoot".
They brought me a bouquet of flowers. aww. that was nice of them. It was just the right time too. I was feeling somewhat unappreciated. I know it's a silly feeling..but, you know. :)
Couple of small ones sitting in a jam jar by my pc.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home