Saturday, September 22, 2007

Of Bagels and Banana

It's an interesting time of my life...
Schoolwise, I'm feeling quite overwhelmed.
Spiritually, tests of faith
Physically, rounder than ever
lol

I made banana bread the other day...I used a recipe from Elise, Simply recipes. Very simple indeed! I takes only 5 minutes to prep.
I would make it again!

The shot a bit koyak. Sorry.

Anyway, I'm moving soon.
And I saved some potato water for bagels..it's kinda embarrassing to have to move house with frozen potato water..haha. so I HAD to make the bagels!

Soooo delicious! Very simple. I'm sure you can find some changgih recipe somewhere , but at the moment, I can't deal with anything complicated.

Hot, fresh, with maple butter. Fantastic midnight snack.
I wonder whether it'll be chewier tomorrow. Right now, it's soft like a good fresh bagel should be. :))
Look at this baby!
waaahhhh!
mm..lovely
nice crumb

all in all, success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home