Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Daniel and leftovers...

Hey,
Isn't this tasty looking??



I HAD to make this to use up the prosciutto I bought for the turkey. ;p
but oh so tasty!
hehe



And then I made risotto with roasted peppers and turkey breast.

Anyway, Daniel, the 1st year grad student who lives a couple of houses down came over to make sticky buns. :)

Daniel kneeding....he insisted on hand kneeding. haha. papa, just like you. ;)


Making bread is exhausting and nothing like a cuppa..:)
We talked over tea and sticky buns about evil and God and justice, etc.
At times like these, I am reminded of how little I know. But I feel like David who said "my heart is not proud, O Lord, my eyes not haughty. I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, put your hope in the Lord both now and forevermore". Psalm 131


The proud baker. :)

Sticky buns. Recipe courtesy of the Daring Bakers. Highly recommend the recipe. The dough is amazing. One of the top buns I've made.
YUMMY!!
MAKE THIS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home