Saturday, March 17, 2007

Party cake


Hi,
So I made the flourless chocolate cake.
One word - deeeelicious!
:)
You definitely need to refrigerate it for long (I refrigerated it overnight) as it's very soft and the refrigeration makes it denser. It tastes like a little like mousse.
I used Lindt 70% chocolate. I thought that the parchment paper wasn't necessary because I used mini pans..but oh IT IS! The cake is too soft to come out well if you don't use parchment paper. The first one tore in half and so I ate it. hehehe. Want not waste not right? :)

I'm really happy with this recipe. There was no problem with scrambled eggs (it may be because my butter mix wasn't boiling) and the eggs were at room temperature.

Anyway, delicious! It was so good that one of the girls who is on lent right now, took a piece home to freeze so that she can eat it after lent. wahhahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home