Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bargain!


Okay..so...I called mummy today to ask her if she wanted steak knives and mentioned that there's pre-Christmas sales going on now. Then she said, oh, well...maybe I should go and have I look at shoes because I'm on the market for work shoes.

I was actually on the way to the car but I thought that was such a good idea that I just turned around and walked towards Peter Sheppard. I haven't been there for a while because they renovated and brought in all these really funky expensive shoes. And the existing shoes became more expensive too. But, today, it occurred to me I should check them out (and this was even before Mummy confirmed to me that I should obviously go)

It was a bit messy in the sale section but then I tried on a pair of slides that were SO comfortable. And the saleslady there mentioned that they were the same brand as the shoes I was wearing. Coincidence- I think not! I noticed that the colours of the slides were slightly different and pointed that out to her. Apparently sometimes the downlights actually bleach the shoe a little. I asked if there was anything they could do about it. She went away and came back...and...

REDUCED the price even more!! Woohooo...she said, no returns or exchange though, but that was A-ok with me. So, the shoes went from $299 to $39!! Super bargain hor!

And since the sandles are 'camel' coloured, the slight difference is really not very obvious except of course to experienced shoppers like myself *Ahem* ahahahhahhaha

The one on the left is the darker one:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home