Monday, November 03, 2008

Fancy Schmancy

And this my friends is Valrhona chocolate. I found it in the David Jones confectionary section. I thought of getting the plain one for cooking but for that price didn't think I really wanted a chocolate dessert all that much. I just want chocolate. So, I bought this. I think they're chocolate coated almonds because Amandes means almonds right???

Unfortunately, that very evening I tried on the old kebaya top that aunty made for me a few years ago. Despite my best breath sucking efforts, it just would not zip up. Which means that the nice little box of Valrhona will have to wait for another day....or longer.....

1 Comments:

Blogger sookie said...

hahahha! it means almonds and hazelnut!
aiyah. eat lah. :)
what's another day. maybe the cloth shrank. did you wash it? :)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home