Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mt Dandenong Annual Trip

The 4 great mountain beauties...ahhahahahahahhahahahah!!!!!!

On my last day off, JJ, Raylene (my work colleague sitting behind me) & Helena (Raylene's friend sitting behind JJ) made a daytrip up to Mt Dandenong for scones and some local shopping.

Our first brunch stop was at Pie in the Sky where we ate...what else..PIE!!

This was the steak and cheese pie which is meant to be a prize winner. I have to say that it really was good...nice crisp flaky pastry and meaty filling. There was a looonng list of their award winning pies on the wall . We did notice though that there haven't been any prizes for a while.Hmm..interesting.. :)

Anyway, onwards and upwards (literally) to more food at Miss Marples!

Ham and cheese fingers. We weren't meant to order this but then the girls saw the table next door having this and quickly changed our order.

Quiche and chips. You have to look very very carefully behind the chips for the quiche. It was tasty but just a bit too creamy for my liking.

AND MY ICE-CREAM!!! Quite impressive looking huh. It too was very very good. We were sharing it and I was quietly but persistantly eating my way through my side...kinda like eating ice kacang. Heheee...I think I could have ended up eating more than my share that way cause when I was done, I would just turn the cup ever so little. Once again though..there was just a little too much cream. Ah well, life :)

It was a nice day. The weather perfect and company good. Praise be to God :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wah.....

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home