Tuesday, October 03, 2006

work work work

It's 5.25pm and I'm still at work. Even the BIG boss has gone home. I'm catching a ride with a friend to the city as I'm going to the Alpha celebration dinner at church today. What I really want to do is go home and sleep, but, hey..can't have everything in life.

This is going to be a ong week. I have study sessions with various people everyday after work. I thank God. :)

I made this bastardised different version of 'lin chi kang' last night. I even put in the bubble tea pearls. It was yummy though. Not too sweet. If adding the dried lotus seeds, I suggest you soak it & cook it separately as it does take a lot longer to cook than the other ingredients. Canned sea coconut goes great with it as well. I must try the big sweet dates you gave me last time sook ning...still haven't been able to.

Hmmm...do i see my ride going? YUP! Bye

*edit: we are genteel ladies che! ahem. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home