Tuesday, March 20, 2007

1.15 am postings

This is my last post of the night. Just pictures of random people that I took last last weekend when I was down in London. This is outside St. Paul's cathedral. It's such a touristy area that taking pctures of people is easy because everyone is aiming a camera at something or another...

Wedding attendees: Mark though that only people who know people (and have been conferred titles such as MBE) can hold their weddings at St. Paul's.

Three's family: These three Italian (I think) gentlemen were together. They were super stylo and looked so happy being tourists and kept offering to take photos for me. I wish I could erase the background people...

So different and yet so alike: This guy just made me laugh...

Can we go now...

And on that note, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home